Diabetes and Endocrinology Treatment Dubai
Endocrinology Department in Northwest Clinic provides a wide range of services.
Endocrinology is the speciality that relates to study of Endocrine Glands (Thyroid, Parathyroid, Pituitary, Adrenals, Ovaries, Testes (Gonads), pancreas) and its secretions known as hormones. Endocrinologists are specially trained physicians, who diagnose and treat diseases related to these glands.
An endocrinologist is your best advocate when dealing with hormonal issues, as these conditions can often be complex and have difficult-to-spot symptoms. The overall goal of treatment is to restore the normal balance of hormones found in a patient's body.
Treatment we offer
- Comprehensive management of all forms of Diabetes
- Diabetes in Preconception Period and Pregnancy
- Pituitary Disorders / Tumours and Dysfunctions
- Thyroid Disorders: Hypothyroidism (Underactive thyroid), Hyperthyroidism (Overactive thyroid), Goitre / Nodules
- Parathyroid Disorders: Primary and secondary Hyperparathyroidism
- Adrenal Disorders: Addisons Disease, Primary Hyperaldosteronism (Conn's Syndrome), Cushings Syndrome.
- Endocrine disorders in Adolescents: Constitutional delay of growth and puberty.
- Women’s health: Premature Menopause, Polycystic ovary syndrome, Infertility, Hirsutism.
- Men’s health: Hypogonadism, Infertility, Erectile Dysfunction.
- Bone and Mineral Disorders: Vitamin D Deficiency, Osteomalacia, Osteoporosis.
- Cardio metabolic: Obesity Management, Lipid/Cholesterol Disorders
Dr. Zia Ul Hasan
Diabetes and Endocrinologist