MA - Psychology
Mr. Mohammad Fraij is a Psychotherapist with a Master of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Jordan.
He has worked with a number of international organizations including Care International, International Medical Corps and the Center for Victims of Torture as a psycho-social consultant and psychotherapist and trainer.
Mr. Fraij has joined the Northwest Clinic in July 2017, moved from American Center for Psychiatry and Neurology (ACPN) where he has practicing psychotherapy as a clinical psychologist for a 4 years.
Clinical Experiences and Special Interests
- Anxiety disorders, such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), phobias, panic disorders, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Mood disorders, such as depression or bipolar disorder
- Addictions, such as alcoholism, drug dependence, or compulsive gambling
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia or bulimia
- Personality disorders, such as borderline personality disorder or dependent personality disorder
- Schizophrenia or other disorders that cause detachment from reality (psychotic disorders)
- Dubai Health Authority UAE