Dr. Ejaz Waseem
Specialist Paediatrician / Paeds Gastroenterologist
MBBS MRCPCH–UK DCH–IRELAND
Fellowship in Paeds Gastroenterology – Canada
Sunday to Thursday 8.30am - 12.00pm
The Paediatrician, Dr. Ejaze Waseem has completed an approved Paediatric Residency and is UK Royal College of Paediatricians certified, as MRCP specialized in Paediatrics to meet your child’s healthcare needs.
Dr.Waseem offers you the comfort and assurance of a highly respected practice and has been serving families in Dubai since 1998.
Dr.Waseem has further experience as Paediatric Gastroenterologist, having trained in a fellowship in Paeds GI in the Children’s hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Clinical Experience and Special Interests
- Child Vaccinations
- Clinical Gastroenterology, i.e colic, infant breast and formula feeding,
- Weight and growth issues,
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux in babies and older children,
- Food intolerance and allergies,
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s, celiac, pancreatic and Liver diseases.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopies and liver biopsies in children of any age.
- Management and follows children with liver and bowel transplant, in close cooperation with the teams who performed the transplants.
- Few of the examples of need for endoscopy is failure to thrive, bloody diarrhoeas, Gastric and esophageal reflux,
- Colonic polyps and undiagnosed rectal bleeding
- Well baby checks,
- Newborn Care
- Membership and Fellowship from the Royal college of Physicians for Children in London.
- Postgraduate training mostly in University hospitals Ireland, Scotland and London
- General Medical Council UK granted him Full Registration in Paediatrics in 1994.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Gastroenterology and endoscopy from B.C. Children’s hosptial, Vancouver Canada
- Dubai Health Authority UAE
- Specialist Pediatrics / Paeds Gastroenterologist
- General Medical Council UK