A Gastroenterologist deals with the function and health of your digestive system and gastrointestinal tract including the liver and associated organs. A gastroenterologist can perform specialized tests to evaluate your symptoms. Symptoms related to the digestive system should not be taken lightly and the earlier you see your doctor, the better.
Northwest Clinic offers wide range of services for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of digestive conditions. We will create a comprehensive plan for you according to your specific needs. Our Consultant Gastroenterologist is specialized in dealing with these conditions and offers related services :
- Abdominal discomfort; Peptic ulcers
- Gastro-esophageal reflux; Dyspepsia
- Abnormalities of bowel habit; constipation and diarrhea; blood in bowel motions.
- Diagnosing Cancer of the Stomach, Bowel/Colon and Oesophagus
- Endoscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic); Upper GI (EGD/Gastroscopy, Polypectomy, EMR, Stenting & other interventions) Lower GI (Colonoscopy, Polypectomy, EMR)
- Abnormalities of Liver Enzymes/Tests
- Management of Liver Pathology and Liver Cirrhosis
- Management of Fatty Liver Disease & Steatohepatitis
- Bloating ; Abdominal Distention
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease & Indeterminate)
- Management of Hepatitis
- Management of Biliary Disease
- Abnormalities of the Pancreas; Pancreatic diseases
- Dysphagia; Difficulty Swallowing
Northwest Clinic expert can answer your digestive health questions and will help you find better health wellness.